إعلان أول الموضوع

HAT القبعة - قصة انجليزية مترجمة


HAT I am six years old. I see a nice picture.  The picture is in a book. It is a picture of a big snake.  The snake eats an animal. Here is the picture.









The book says,  “Snakes eat the whole animal. And they sleep for six months.” I think about the life in the forest.  I make my first picture. This is my picture number one.









I show my fantastic picture to one person.  And I ask this person, “Are you scared?” This person answers, “How can I be scared? It is a hat.” My picture is not a picture of a hat. It is a picture of a big snake. An elephant is inside the snake. Then I make my picture number two.  The picture shows the inside of the big snake. Now people can understand. The people always need explanations. This is my picture number two.









The adult people tell me what they think.  They tell me that it is not good to make pictures. They tell me that it is better to study geography, history, math and grammar. After these words, my fantastic life as a painter is stopped.  It is stopped because my picture number one and picture number two are not good for the adult people. Adult people never understand simple things.  And children are not happy when they always must give explanations. And now, I am an adult. I have a job. I am a pilot. I fly planes.  I fly in many countries. And it is true that geography is good for me.  I can see the difference between China and Arizona very fast.  It can help me if I am lost in the night. During my life, I work with the adults a lot. They are usually serious people.  Sometimes I meet an adult who is a little normal. When I meet such an adult,  I show him my picture number one. I always have this picture with me.  I want to know if this person really understands life. But the person always says,  “It is a hat.” Then I never speak to this person about big snakes or forests or stars.  And we speak about work, sport and family. And the adult is happy.  For him I am a normal man. So I live alone. I don’t know people for an open conversation.  But one day it all changes. I have an accident in the Sahara Desert. Something is broken in my plane. I have nobody in the plane with me.  It is difficult to repair the plane alone.     But I must do it. It is a question of life or death. I have water for only a week.  





القبعة





  عندما كنت في السادسه من العمر. ارى صورة جميلة في كتاب.  إنها صورة لثعبان كبير. الثعبان يأكل حيوانا.     









  يقول الكتاب ، "الأفاعي تأكل الحيوان كامل . وينامون لمدة ستة أشهر ".   كنت أفكر في الحياة في الغابة. أجعل رسمت صورتي الأولى. هذه رسمت صورتي رقم واحد.









    أري صورتي الرائعة لشخص واحد. وأنا أسأل هذا الشخص ، "هل أنت خائف؟" هذا الشخص يجيب ، "كيف يمكنني أن أكون خائفا؟ إنها قبعة. " صورتي ليست صورة لقبعة. إنها صورة لثعبان كبير. فيل داخل الثعبان. ثم أضع صورتي الثانية.  تظهر الصورة الثانية أن الفيل داخل الثعبان الكبير. الآن يمكن أن يفهم الناس. الناس دائما بحاجة إلى تفسيرات. هذه صورتي رقم اثنين.    









  الناس الكبار يقولون لي ما يفكرون به. لقد أخبروني أنه ليس من الجيد رسم الصور. يقولون لي أنه من الأفضل دراسة الجغرافيا والتاريخ  والرياضيات والقواعد. بعد هذه الكلمات ،    توقفت حياتي الرائعة كرسام.    تم إيقافها لأن الصورة رقم واحد والصورة رقم 2 ليست جيدة.  بالنسبة للبالغين. الكبار لا يفهمون أبدا الأشياء البسيطة. والأطفال ليسوا سعداء لأنهم بحاجة دائما تقديم الإيضاحات.   لقد كبرت الآن. لدي وظيفة. انا طيار. أطير بالطائرات. أطير في العديد من البلدان. وصحيح أن الجغرافيا مفيدة لي. أستطيع أن أرى  الفرق بين الصين وأريزونا بسرعة كبيرة. يمكن أن تساعدني إذا ضللت  طريقي في الليل. خلال حياتي ، أعمل مع الكبار كثيرًا. هم عادة الناس الجادة. أحيانا ألتقي بشخص كبيرلا ارى فيه فرق انه شخص عادي .  عندما أقابل شخص بالغ ، أريه الصورة رقم واحد. هذه الصورة معي دائما. اريد ان اعرف ما اذا كان هذا الشخص يفهم حقا الحياة. لكن الشخص يقول دائماً:  "إنها قبعة".





   ثم لا أتحدث إلى هذا الشخص عن الثعابين الكبيرة أو الغابات أو النجوم.   ولكن نتحدث عن العمل والرياضة والأسرة. والشخص الكبير سعيد. بالنسبة له أنا رجل عادي.   لذلك أنا أعيش وحيدا. لا اتحدث مع الناس في محادثات مفتوحة. لكن في يوم من الأيام سوف يتغير كل شيء.    حصل لي حادث في الصحراء الكبرى. تم كسر شيء في طائرتي. ليس لدي أحد في الطائرة لاصلاحها معي . من الصعب إصلاح الطائرة لوحدك.   لكن يجب أن أفعل ذلك.  إنها مسألة حياة أو موت.  الماء لدي يكفي لمدة أسبوع واحد فقط.


تعليقات

إعلان وسط الموضوع

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

اضافة s شرح القاعدة بالتفصيل مع امثلة

شرح s es ies وطريقة اضافتها الى نهاية الافعال والاسماء

مصطلحات ومفردات زراعية باللغة الانجليزية مترجمة للعربية

إعلان آخر الموضوع